Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Susan Doster Offers Classes

Susan Doster, a talented local artist and member of WVAS sent this information about upcoming classes she will be teaching:

> Just getting the word out about 2 classes I'm hoping to fill which I'm teaching at Morton this Winter and Spring!
>
> Additionally, I'd be grateful if you would please pass this information on to someone whom you think might have an interest.
>
> I'm teaching a beginning egg tempera painting class on Wednesdays, from 5:30-8:30, Jan. 13-Mar 2, 2016 (8 classes). Cost is $180+$15 supply fee.
>
> Then, from March 23-April 27 (6 sessions), meeting at 5:15-8:15, I'm offering a Pan pastels' portrait class . The cost is $135 + split a portion of model fee.


Examples of paintings for each class.


No comments:

Post a Comment