Total Pageviews

Monday, January 11, 2021

January 19th Virtual Program - Elise Beattie

Another great virtual program is planned for our January 19th Wabash Valley Artist's Society.  


2021 is here - and how we need some levity. This program will be delightful. Elise Beattie from Spokane Valley, Washington will present our virtual program, Tuesday, January, 19th, 7:00pm. zoom link to be mailed to members. Check out her web site: https://www.beattieartworks.com/#/

She is a:

SIGNATURE MEMBER OF 
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN ARTISTS,
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF ACRYLIC PAINTERS,
NORTHWEST WATERCOLOR SOCIETY,
THE STATE WATERCOLOR SOCIETIES
OF:

FLORIDA,
NORTH CAROLINA AND 
MONTANA

Her artist's statement:

My art is influenced by my imagination and love of photography which is where I jump start my creativity. I like to step beyond the reality of what I see preferring to paint my feelings through my use of color. My goal is to allow my emotions to mix with inspiration and create a fusion of style.
   My “Fearless” methods of painting involves pouring numerous layers of watercolor, acrylics
​and sometimes using collage papers. All of these layers allow me to create cloaks of mystery; therby redirecting my interpretation of reality. Eventually my feelings, pours and the patterns that I have created, transform my imagination to become a painting inspired by passion’s gift. 


Mark your calendar - you don't want to miss this!








No comments:

Post a Comment